Child Care Food Program is a reimbursement program for licensed and registered day care/group home providers. It is administered by the United States Department of Agriculture and managed and directed by the Missouri Department of Health. The program is sponsored by the Council of Churches of the Ozarks.
A Message From the Director
Hello, I’m Annette Turner, Director of the Child Care Food Program. I want to welcome you and invite you to learn more about our program which helps provide nutritious meals and snacks to children each day in licensed and registered family daycare homes in 50 counties in Missouri. We so appreciate the support we receive from being a part of the Council of Churches as this enables us to oversee this program and go above and beyond with training and educating providers and the families they serve and with recruiting new clients.
What to expect
What do I need after I enroll?
- Feed your day care children using nutrition guidelines
- Once a month, submit menus and attendance forms (Forms and envelopes provided)
- Have one of our staff visit with you at least three times per year while you are serving children a meal
- Attend one training session per year
- Become a licensed or registered daycare/group home (daycare must be conducted in a current or previous private residence)
- Care for at least one daycare child
- Call the Child Care Food Program at 417-865-8427 or 1-800-818-6812. A staff member will set up a time to visit with you in your home and help you enroll in the program