Child Care Food Program is a reimbursement program for licensed and registered daycare/group home providers. It is administered by the United States Department of Agriculture and managed and directed by the Missouri Department of Health. The program is sponsored by the Council of Churches of the Ozarks.
- Feed your daycare children using nutritional guidelines.
- Once a month, submit menus and attendance forms (Forms and Envelopes provided).
- Have one of our staff visit with you at least 3 times per year while you are serving children a meal.
- Attend One training session per year.
- Be a licensed or registered daycare/group home (daycare must be conducted in a current or previous private residence).
- Care for at least one daycare child.