Child Care Food Program (CCFP) is a reimbursement program for licensed and registered daycare providers.
CCFP is administered by the United States Department of Agriculture, managed and directed by the Missouri Department of Health, and sponsored by the Council of Churches of the Ozarks.
The Child Care Food Program currently serves more than 150 providers representing a 42 -county area, with over 4,000 children enrolled. Through our program, child care providers can focus on serving higher quality meals without straining other program resources. We believe that regardless of geographic location and economic standing, all children deserve access to healthy and nutritious meals.
“With children receiving two-thirds of their daily food consumption while away from home, the Child Care Food Program helps daycare providers keep the cost of daycare down while contributing to our future generation through healthy meals and snacks that help develop strong minds and bodies. The Child Care Food Program ensures good eating habits that last a lifetime.” – Ashley Carlew
Interested in receiving Federal reimbursement for feeding children healthy foods?
In order to work specifically with our program, you must:
- Be a Licensed or Registered Daycare Facility or Group Home in the state of Missouri
- Daycare facility must be conducted in a residential property (must not be on a commercial lot)
- The provider must care for at least one child that does not live in the home
To keep receiving financial reimbursement, you’ll need to:
- Feed your daycare children using nutrition guidelines
- Once a month, submit menus and attendance forms (Forms and envelopes provided)
- Allow our staff to visit three times a year
- Attend one training session per year
Child Care Food Program operates in accordance with the US Department of Agriculture nondiscrimination clause which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, handicap, religion or national origin.
Register for Services
By joining our program, you join others who are feeding children healthy meals every day and worrying less about their grocery bills.
Tools for Registered Providers
Our clients have access to a secure online portal that provides them access to their claims. This online portal provides you the ability to:
- Review historical claims
- Review your children, remove children
- Upload supporting monthly claim documents
- Request physical forms
- Download printable forms
Sign Up for Access
If you’re an active provider and don’t yet have access, please complete the following information and our team will enable your access.
Need to talk to someone? Give us a call at 800-818-6812.